Saturday, June 17, 2006

Brits Pub

Petey wanted to get a few people together to head downtown with him last night to watch some bike races in the heart of Minneapolis. We took the LRT from MOA last night and on the way down a typhoon decided to crap all over the metro area. We got off the train and headed to Old Chicago for some eats. Let me just say I was disappointed that they didn't have Shiner Bock. It's Old Chicago, every other OC I've been too has had Shiner Bock along with an other trillion beers on tap & in the bottle and this OC didn't even have Shine Bock in either flavor. Kris met up with Petey, Dozer and I as the typhoon was letting up.

To sum up the night Dozer wanted me to remember the following highlights.

1. We were playing human frogger running in the rain across traffic from one overhang shelter to the next.


2. You can get into the Wells Fargo bat cave with an AMC theater gift card, or anything with a magnetic strip.

3. Dozer got drunk for the 2nd time and he hates Bass (He'll learn to like it). But we're were proud of the little fella because he drank whatever we put in front of his face, Half & Half, New Castle, Bass, Woodpecker Hard Cider.

4. Petey got shined by the Minneapolis's finest while he was finishing up taking a leak on a skyscraper. Not sure why he couldn't have gone 3 minutes earlier when we were at Dozers work. Maybe it was his natural drunken' instincts that caused this urination place of choice.

5. White Castle. What else can I say about this? White Castle is a must after drinking. Plus if you go at night you know that the sliders are nice and fresh oozing with goodness.


-MikeyB

8 comments:

Captain Random said...

Well done, Mikey. Well done. I'm still feeling the adverse effects of White Castle.

MikeyB said...

Yeah I got that out of my system this morning :)

pete said...

Dosdall didn't let me go pee because the cleaning crew was in his building...

MikeyB said...

Was he scared that the cleaning crew was going to fire him? hehehe

Captain Random said...

What? You never said you had to go. Everyone was just standing around and I didn't think 4 drunk guys at my work was a good idea so I said "let's go." You should have said somethin' Pete.

Oh well...

pete said...

I said, "hold up, I am going to piss my pants!" and you said something about cleaning crew.... Not a big deal, a little light on Mr. Winky isn't going to hurt him.

MikeyB said...

Atleast you didn't poop on the building. Lets all be thankful for that :)

Guacaholic said...

Random interjection: I totally heart Brit's Pub.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator