Monday, August 15, 2005

Thanks Mr. W(anker)



On my way home from work today I looked off to the right of hwy 77 and see the BP sign with a price of $2.59-2.69 a gallon for gas!! This is just getting dumb! I need to do something because the Jeep is only getting 12-16mpg at best. I'm really considering taking the bus to work now. BBY will pay for the monthly pass as long as I use it so many days out of the week. If I take the bus I could potentially save up to $150 a month just in gas. Downfall to taking the bus is that there are only 2 times in the morning and afternoon where the bus stops at BBY Corp. & instead of 15 minutes to work it would be around 1hr because of all the stops. OR if someone wants to donate a car to me please let me know…I’ll take anything…Kia, Aspire, Echo…

4 comments:

pete said...

Bike to work. It is under 10 miles.

MikeyB said...

Ah no. Plus I can't get over the bridge anyways. They never fixed the old cedar bridge...

pete said...

You don't need that bridge, you have other ways around...It's easy and a good workout. :)

Anonymous said...

gas at penn & 90th is always higher than anywhere else in the area. Do U Like Chiken Wings??

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator