Friday, August 12, 2005

Day off

I was off from work today because I worked last Sunday. Since I was off I decided to swap out my 33" BFG M/T tires for the almost brand new 35" BFG A/Ts that have been sitting in my garage for the past month. Discount Tire was packed because they only had 1 person working the sales floor so after 2 hours of waiting and $92 later I now have the tires on my Jeep.

Corey stopped by and so we ran over to Wal-Mart for some 2 for $11 DVD's out of the huge metal bin at the front of the store. You can always find some oldies but goodies in that bin. After picking up a couple DVDs it reminded me I needed to make more shelves for all my DVDs so it was off to Mernards for some supplies. I think it is now time to sit down and relax for awhile.

BTW Congrats to Corey on his new job that he starts Tues!

2 comments:

pete said...

New job? Details?

MikeyB said...

Corey's going to be laying some wood :) He's working at a hardwood floor company...I don't remember the name.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator