Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lunch WTF?


I bought 10 of these Michelina's meals (different flava's) at Cub foods a couple weeks ago for $1 a piece. These meals barely have enough food to feed a rat! Only 8oz each! I had the meatloaf today but I had to bring in 2 of them to nuke in the microwave to feed me. Although they do taste better than some I think I might have to look at the Hungry Man or Lean Cuisine meals. I guess $2 is better than going to Chipotle and spending $7.03 for a burrito and soda everyday for lunch. Yeah you heard me I said S-O-D-A…. stop calling it 'pop' people!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, my husband has no life and wants to share it with the world..... now he's going to make me my own blog, stay tuned....

pete said...

I have no life either and I share it. I never said anyone had to read it... :)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator