Wednesday, August 17, 2005

MVTA Here I Come

I checked the Minnesota Valley Transit Authority website and they have a bus leaving Apple Valley (1 block from my house) at 7:01am arriving at Best Buy at 7:42am then a bus leaving Best Buy at 4:52pm and arriving in the Valley at 5:34pm. Because of all the traffic I drive through every morning this will only add another 10-15 minutes to my commute PLUS Best Buy will pay for the MetroPass which will get me on any bus for free including light rail. So what do I do on the bus? Maybe catch up on some sleep or buy a MP3 player to listen too, I dunno….who cares I'm saving money.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things to do on the bus:
1) Stare at the other freaks.
2) Music
3) Read
4) Sleep(you may miss your stop)
5) Other*

Other does not include excersize including jumping jacks or sit-ups.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator