Monday, April 14, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?

It seems Spring has finally arrived (knock on wood). Yesterday was a little chilly but at least the sun was not hidden behind rain clouds. It was warm enough to sit out on the patio and enjoy a beer. I also pulled the boat out of the garage yesterday to make sure everything was running well. It fired up fairly quickly after its winter slumber. I cleaned the interior and purchased a couple new batteries, new rod holders and a new hand winch. I can't wait for fishing opener! It should be a great time plus my Dad will be coming this year.

With the warm weather approaching that means I need to get started on some spring projects. I'll be starting the tiling of the master bath this week. Another project is figuring out a mount for the Satellite Dish. I have a 4x4 that I plan on placing into a concrete mold and then setting it into a cedar barrel so Aimee can plan flowers around it.

I watched a few movies this weekend.
Into The Wild - Great movie! Emile Hirsch pulled it off in this movie. I was unsure that he would because of some of the other movies he has been in.
There Will Be Blood - Daniel Day-Lewis...BEST ACTOR EVER! Seriously he is the best. This is a fantastic movie.
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story - This movie should not have been made. Horrible.

-MikeyB
GO WILD!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I like the flower pot/ dish holder idea. Clever!

Corey said...

Are you going to heat the bathroom tile? That would be sweet.

MikeyB said...

Not sure yet. It's going to depend on the cost and difficulty to intall.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator