Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Office Space

Dear Copy Machine/Printer,

Why do you have to defy me this morning and cause all kinds of printer jams? I just wanted to print up an e-mail but you made me inspect each little compartment in search of said paper jam. Even though I removed the crumpled up legal size paper you still decided to jam up again. After 5 minutes of trying to fix you I say, "SCREW YOU!" and used your buddy Mr. Color Printer that sits beside you. I will continue to use Mr. Color Printer until I can trust you again. Thanks for the memories Copy Machine/Printer, you have been decommissioned from my printer choices.

Signed,
MikeyB Cube C1-444

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator