Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MySpace Crack

Dammit! MySpace is like low grade horse tranquilizer. You know you shouldn't have it but you still crave it. I like checking to see if there are people from my high school class with accounts. It's fun to see how people have changed over the years. I guess this will be the only way to see what fellow students are up to these days since I know no one will plan a 10 year reunion. Can you believe it? All most 10 years since we Grad-u-my-cated!! Where does the time go? You can check out my space on MySpace HERE.

BTW check out Wolfman on ABCnews.com. If you see this "thing" car surfing on top of a bread truck or on a high school baseketball team, RUN! Gillette should higher this guy for the Mach3 Razor.

Scott Howard: Styles, I got something to tell you. It's kind of hard, but...
Stiles: Look, don't tell me you're a fag because if you tell me you're a fag, I don't think I can handle it.
Scott Howard: I'm not a fag. I'm... a werewolf.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

Guacaholic said...

My Space - I KNOW!!!!!!! Kills me. I vowed I'd never do it, but then I up & did it. (Thank you, vino) Now all I want to do is delete it because I feel too public... But I blog. Go figure.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator