Friday, August 25, 2006

The Great Minnesota Get Together

As the dog days of summer come to an end there is only one last thing to do, that's right, go to the Minnesota State Fair!! The best 12 days of summer, the Minnesota State Fair is the 2nd largest fair in the country just behind Texas. Aimee and I prefer to attend the first day of the fair because it doesn't tend to be as busy plus it's a little cheaper adminsion with thrifty Thursday.



Aimee standing next to the new 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4 door.



Spaghetti & Meatball on a stick. If I were you I would skip out on this one. Not so tasty.



GrrrrRrrrrrrRr...Aimee taking a bite out of da tasty meatball.



Twinkies on a stick. Sure I'll give it a shot.



Look at this thing? Heart attack on a stick.



I must admit I was a little creeped out by the Twinkie on a stick but it was pretty good. It just tasted like a warm Twinkie.



Aimee staring down the Chicago dog.



The Chicago dog was the nastiest thing on this planet. The only thing missing on this hot dog was the kitchen sink. Tastes like butt, avoid it at all costs.



AH! HA! The Pronto Pup. One of the best things about the fair.



I need to get me one of these! Opps I missed the 4 millions signs that said do not sit or touch bikes. Oh well.



Minnesota Fair and all it's gopher glory.



Mac & Cheese on a stick was really good and I totally recommend it. It tasted simular to a cheese curd.



No this is not a penis on a stick. This is the tator tot hot dish on a stick with mushroom gravy sauce. Another 'on a stick' food you should check out at the fair at Ole and Lena's outside of the horse barn.



While I was enjoying my hot dish on a stick Aimee decided to get an Uffda treat which is a Norweigan krumkaka. Aimee likes it but it was really rich and filling.



And then the rain comes. The skies turned black and poured for 20 minutes. It was fun watching people scatter for shelter. Sidewalks turned into lakes and roads into rivers.



Italian Pizza Bread. OH so good.



You can't leave the fair with out some mini donuts!



Right before we left I had to get some Luigi fries which are bread sticks with cheese & pizza sauce. I know, not really original but they taste great.



Nothing better then eating all day and then watching a cow try to give birth. YUMMY!



This is what I felt like on the ride home. So full! I think I'm going to barf! Oh wait, it pasted. Now I'm hungry again.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

Captain Random said...

Nice bike. Looks like we'll have to start calling YOU Scooter.

MikeyB said...

Not as cool as that bike in Milwaukee. Oh man I really loved that harley down there.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator