Monday, August 28, 2006

Busy Bee

Dang this fall has been busy and will continue to be busy. Next week we head up north to Moore Springs Resort in Akeley, MN for a little Labor Day family camping adventure. I'm a little sad we can't bring Zoey but she will be staying with crazy Uncle James and Vahn for the weekend.

Then the weekend after that, Sept. 9-10th, I'm off to Green Bay to fish the great blue waters of medical needles and waste of lake Michigan for the elusive stealhead trout. Lets pray for calm seas or the perch will see what I had for lunch.

Sept. 16th Lisa, Aimee's friend from work, is getting married and Aimee is the wedding plus I'm on call that weekend which will make it twice the fun. Hopefully Best Buy will pony up the $$Bucks$$ for our new on call Blackberry or iPaq by then.

Sept. 23rd we head out to Shakopee for the
Renaissance Festival. It's all fun and games until some annoying Ren Fest employee pisses me off and I have to go Ultimate Warrior on them and bodyslam them.

Then finally 2 weekends off!! YAYAYAYA!!


-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator