Thursday, March 30, 2006

Do you know what grinds my gears...

If you are at the salad bar don't talk to your frickin' buddy beside you. See all these people behind you? Yeah they are waiting for you because you're slowing down the line asshole! Get your damn salad then you can talk to your pen pal. BTW you don't need 6 scoops of bacon bits!

Another thing...I decided to lay up on the small tomatoes because the last few times they tasted a bit gnarly. So I went over to the condiment counter, got 4 slices of a tomato and they charged me $.85 for it! Come on! It's not my fault your employees don't know how to change out the tomatoes at the salad bar.

Son-of-a-'B'…sorry for using such harsh letters.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator