Sunday, March 26, 2006

At Work

Oh the joy, I'm at work right now. The good news I only have to do this every 6th weekend instead of every 3rd. Soooo...I have that going for me. Nothing really new to report other than I finally got a 0 degree sleeping bag from REI. No more freezing my butt off at night during paintball & fishing opener.

I watched
The Squid and The Whale yesterday. It was a pretty good movie if you dig indie movies. Noah Baumbach writes and directs this film. He also wrote Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. The movie is about two young boys dealing with their parents divorce in Brooklyn in the 1980's. Jeff Daniels and Laura Linney star in the movie as the two soon to be divorced parents. You can view the trailer here.


Edit: Oh great...the main pricing system is down and may be down until noon. I'm glad I woke up nice and early to come into work. I guess I will be leaving a little early today.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator