Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back Home

Aimee & I got back from Indiana around 7:30pm last night. It was great to see everyone even under the circumstances. It would be nice if we had more family reunions because I haven't seen some people for a good 10+ years. Now that Grandpa is gone I'm afraid we may not see each other for a long time.

I created a photobucket account for the Boehnlein family to use so we can at least keep in touch via the internet. (
CLICK HERE ) If you need the password to the account you can e-mail me. Also if you want to create your own Blog you can do it at Blogger.com. It's easy to do just follow the instructions.


Later Y'all
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator