Monday, December 08, 2008

The Hat

This is my hat. There are many like it but this one is mine. My hat is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my hat is useless. Without my hat I am useless. I must wear my hat true. I must wear it straighter than my enemy, who is trying to scare me. I must scare him before he scares me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my hat and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.


2 comments:

pete said...

Thanks for scaring the shit out of the St. Cloud locals MikeyB! It looks good one you. Like it died right there. :D

also ambylhes is my word verification FYI.

MikeyB said...

If you hear a report on the news about a missing chihuahua from that dog show...mmm...just saying.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator