Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Well, it's... A leg, you know, like a statue

12 reasons that A Christmas Story is a modern Classic!

12: "Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra"
11: "Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine"
10: "Nadafinga!!"
9: Ralphie's pink bunny outfit
8: Scut Farkus' yellow eyes
7: "Fuuuuuuuudddggee"
6: "Randy...how do the little piggies eat?"
5: "Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian"
4: "Where's the glue?" "We're out of glue!" "You used up all the glue on purpose!!"
3: "I triple-dog dare ya!"
2: "Alright, I'll get that kid to eat. Where's my screw driver and my plumber's helper? I'll open up his mouth and I'll shove it in"

... and, of course, the #1 reason: "I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for starting my day day off right :)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator