Saturday, August 16, 2008

WAAAAAMBULANCE!!

The Raleigh XXIX took a beating last Thursday at Leb. I was going over the XX log ride that is after the table top. I took the log ride on my earlier first lap but when I took it again I crashed. The log was slippery because of some recent rain. I ramped up on the log and everything seemed good until my rear tire slipped off to the right and my front tire slipped to the left leaving me to land straight on the log. I hit the log from my waist up to my collar bone. I totally thought I would have broken something but thankfully everything is fine. I'm a little sore but that is about it. As for the Raleigh, it took a beating. I need a new wheelset, crankset and brake levers. Lucky I have two bikes so I can use my Stumpjumper. I'll just have to ride more on the mild side for the next couple rides.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator