Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Olympic Wha...??

Oh the Olympics started? How exciting...I'm so happy...my life is complete, are you picking up on the sarcasm? The only thing the Olympics is doing is messing up my regularly scheduled programming. And If I have to listen to another Bob Costas whiney after school special story about how an athlete had to over come adversity just to make the Olympic team I'm going to shit a gold medal. I think the media (NBC) over does everything. Just report the news like you are supose to do. You don't have to create a half hour special and reality series about it. I don't think there is even 1 summer Olympic sport I would want to watch. OK Maybe 1 but not 2! Although I do have to give props to Michael Phelps, that was quite an achievement. Other than that, someone wake me up when these summer Olympics are over.

zZzzz....zZzz....Zzzz...

-MikeyB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regularly scheduled programming? What is there on tv that is worth watching during the summer?

I'll give ya two events to watch. BMX and Mountain Biking.

USA! USA! USA!

MikeyB said...

Reruns of the Golden Girls would be more exciting than the summer Olympics. I'm curious to see the mtn biking.

Melanie said...

I LOVE the Olympics!!

anne elizabeth fern said...

I agree with you about the human interest stories. Those drive me crazy, for sure. I do, however, disagree about the Olympics themselves. As someone who is a fan of sports in general and loves watching them, there's nothing better than the world's best athletes competing when the stakes are high. People train for 4 years for this one moment, and I think it's amazing. There are tons of awesome sports, you just have to be in the right frame of mind. Then again, I like watching pretty much any sport but soccer and golf :D

MikeyB said...

I <3 the winter Olympics.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator