Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Edition

I was on call for work this weekend, blah! Saturday Aimee and her coworker Pam went to Lebanon Hills so I tagged along for my 5th trail ride there in the past 7 days! They seemed to have fun even though they spent most of their time girl chatting. I finally made it up the log steps and through all of the rock areas! I just need to practice the camel hump skinny that turns right into a smaller skinny. Also Aimee made it over the teeter totter and up the last hill climb!

After the bike ride we went over to the Norby's to celebrate Laynie's 3rd birfday :) That damn kid is too cute (Wyatt you're a cute little dude too!). HANNAH MONTANA! JONAS BROTHERS! HANNAH MONTANA! JONAS BROTHERS! We celebrated with a pancake dinner which was extra tasty! I would post a pic but we forgot the camera.

Sunday consisted of work in the morning and in the afternoon we met up with Pete and Anne at the Chatterbox. I really liked the place. The interior reminded me of someones basement in the 70's. They had a $3 tall glass happy hour. I had the Belgian white ale, brown ale and a wheat ale that was similar to a Blue Moon. You can also play Atari 2600 or original Nintendo. We kicked back and played some Pitfall and Frogger. After we hit up Grand Ole Creamery for some ice cream. Just for your information do not get a double scoop. I found out that a double scoop is really 6 scoops and I felt like I was going to burst only eating half of it.

Now it's Monday and back to work I go.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't believe it's Laynie's b-day already...she grew up fast!

That's so cute that she says the NorBy's.
That's what we call Nora and Kirby. (Norby...it's the only way Mike Cleary could ever remember their names)...now we just call them that for Summit. Hahaha.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator