Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random Blogging

Haven't updated the blog this year. So Happy New Year!

Aimee and I joined L.A. Fitness which is a block away from our house. After we joined we were able to recruit some other souls which included James & Liz and Jason & Suzie. Jason and I have gone a couple times to play racquetball and take a dip in the pool. Little sore this morning from last nights racquetball session. Last night the gym seemed pretty busy but I guess you have to expect that on a Monday especially all of the people with new years resolutions to get into shape. Give it a couple months and Monday nights will be dead again.

I need to get out and do some ice fishing. I made a nice sled out of some old skis for my Clam. It took some searching at Menards to come up with a design but I think it will work really nice. No more trying to drag the ice house through the snow. Now I just need to wait for this heat wave to end.

-MikeyB

4 comments:

Captain Random said...

How are you liking LA Fitness. I hear it's quite a bit cheaper than LifeTime Fitness. Thinking I should check it out. Who knows?

MikeyB said...

I like it. We got in for $34.99 a month per person with a $150 enrollment fee. It helps that LA fitness is a block from our house :)

Corey said...

Give me a call whenever you want to go fishing. There is enough ice to drive on the lakes too. But we can still try out the sled. ;)

MikeyB said...

Will do. I gots to try out da sled :)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator