Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bustin' A Move

Pete & Anne invited us to Buster's On 28th Ave last night. We sat on the patio so no real review on what the atmosphere was like inside. We did get to experience crazy meth lady roaming from street corner to street corner. She was twitchier than a Catholic Priest eyeing down an alter boy. Waving her hands up in the air like she just didn't care and yelling at cars. I had a bacon cheeseburger & Aimee had the Buster's juicy lucy, both very tasty choices. I also got to try a few new beers. Murphy's Red was my first choice, extremely tasty, similar to a Killians but better. My 2nd brew was the proclaimed best beer in the world so I had to give it a try. Delirium Tremens a delectable Belgian golden ale with a 9% ABV! It even came in a fancy Belgian beer glass. 3rd and last brew was a Lefthand Sawtooth Ale. Good beer but not my favorite of the three I tried. If you get a chance go check out Buster's and have a few beers. You will not be disappointed.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

It is totally not near my neighborhood, but they have Summit Scandia AND deep fried pickles. I think I might be in love.

pete said...

Kate-

If you ever head down let us know. You can meet the PL crew and drink some beers!

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator