Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Best Buy Charity Classic

I went to the Best Buy Charity Classic last night at the Xcel & River Center. They do a silent & live auction at the River Center before the dinner at Xcel. Unfortunately I haven't won the lottery yet to be able to bid on anything in the auction. I sat with a bunch of Panasonic reps for dinner. They were as exciting as watching paint dry. Luckily I didn't have to talk to them too long before The Dave Matthews Band took the stage. Honestly I'm not a big fan of Dave Matthews but I will listen to their music if it's on the radio. I have to say I was really impressed by how good their live show was. They sounded incredible! Almost forgot, the 2 day Charity Classic raised 2.9 Million dollars!

Sorry for the crappy pics but all I had was my phone.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator