Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Chicagoland

Aimee and I are heading over to Chicago tonight to visit with the rents. Road rage will be in full effect as we head out after work on the busiest travel day of the year. The Zoey monster will be along for the ride and she loves to ride in the Jeep. Zoey will probably sleep the whole way there. I also have to pick up some Spotted Cow on the way for my Dad & Bro to try. I get to give my Dad & Bro a one on one lesson on MP3 players. My Bro is going to get out all of his CDs from storage for me to rip so bring on the 80's hair metal! I'll post up some pics from Chicago.

Also Corey to da 'B' Brower has given in to the force of the interweb and now has his own Blog so check it out.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator