Saturday, November 04, 2006

Buck Hill Here I Come!

I took my Skis to Pierce Skate & Ski to have them tuned up and discovered that both of my bindings were broken. The guy said he had never seen a binding do that. So to make a long story short I had to buy new bindings for my downhill skis and it set me back $200 which included the tune up. This year my goal is to go skiing atleast 5 times. It's a sport that I love to do but it is kind of boring if you don't have anyone to hit the slopes with you. I'll drag Aimee to buck hill with me :)

Where to ski in MN & WI?

-MikeyB

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I've never skied before in my life...maybe I'll give it a try once this year.

(Hell, if I can cliff jump in Gilbert I can ski down a hill.)

AAAHHHHHH!

MikeyB said...

oh skiing is da bomb!

Aimee said...

I like to ski you nerd, you just have to take it easy with me....sorry I'm not pro triple diamond like you....
love, your boring skiing partner wife

MikeyB said...

Ohhhh! I'm telling Dr.C that you're on his computer!!

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator