Sunday, October 01, 2006

Halloween Costume

Andy & I are going to be Ron Burgundy & Brick Tamland from the movie The Anchorman for Halloween. To make these costumes a success we needed some old retro suits so we decided to go to the downtown Ragstock warehouse. I picked Andy up at his apartment in Minneapolis. As I rolled into the parking lot I noticed a creepy guy outside watching me. I drive to the back the parking lot to turn around and the creepy guy is just staring at me while he is walking my way. I'm in the back of the lot turning around, he approaches next to me and turns towards me. I thought he was going to say something to me so I was slowly moving along and he just looks at me, I just looked back at him. I see Andy exiting the apartment building so I slowly roll up to pick up my homie. The creepy guy turns around and follows me again. I tell Andy to get in the Jeep and the creepy guy continues to follow us as we exit the parking lot. I'm not sure what was up with this freak.

We arrived at Ragstock and damn this place smells like old sweaty gym socks. They need to get a plug-in or twelve for this stink zone. I really wanted a red suit but unless I ordered one I don't think I will find one anywhere used. I ended up with a light blue suit which I couldn't go wrong for $15. I just need a white turtleneck and I'm set. Andy ended up with a grey suit & a sweet vest to go along with the ensemble. Now we just need to convince Corey to be Champ Kind. All he would need is a $15 Ragstock suit and a cowboy hat. If anyone finds some size 12 white loafers, let me know.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

Captain Random said...

Dude, I went out again later that day. And the creepy guy was just standing by his car with his car door open. And he was parked next to me. He just kept staring. And that little "run-in" was easily 4 hours after our Ragstock trip. YIKES!

If I suddenly disappear, I've probably been stabbed with a "shiv" in my parking lot.

MikeyB said...

Dude I found a 'News 4' hat pin for my Halloween outfit! Having some issues finding some cheap white dress shoes.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator