Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I am rocking out to

I'm rocking out to my iPod Halloween Killer Playlist. I put together a playlist for James's Halloween party on Nov. 1st. I have everything from some 80's Beastie Boys, Def Leopard, AC/DC to some obscure 80's hits such as Billy Squier, Ram Jam, and Bowie. I also mixed in some new stuff so it will be a rockin' time. If you have any recommendations post up. The songs need to be upbeat, I don't want some depressing 80's ballads from White Lion or Winger.

1 comments:

Captain Random said...

Lol. No Winger please!

Speaking of random songs, I was in a deli this morning getting some breakfast downtown MPLS. And they were blasting the song, "Informer" by Snow (I think)? A mid-nineties horrible song. Pretty random, but the staff was rocking out to it. It was both weird, lame and quite hilarious all at the same time.

Felt like sharing my random song story.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator