Sunday, October 19, 2008

Losing My Mind

I was meeting up with Petey today for a urban road ride around Minneapolis. I stopped by the US Bank ATM on the way up to his place to grab a few bucks. All was good or so I thought. We bike up to The Hub Bike CO-OP to pick up some odds and ends for my bike. I opened up my wallet to pay when I discover that I forgot my check card in the ATM. DOH! So I used my Visa, called US Bank to cancel my check card and send me a new card. Petey and I ride up to Pizza Luce for some lunch/dinner. We devoured a 16" bear pizza, this pizza would make a vegan cry. Once again I open up my wallet to pay and I forgot my Visa at The Hub (or the slow ass guy behind the counter forgot to give it back to me). We trekked back and picked up the card on the ride home. It was a great ride and a nice change of pace taking a road ride.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator