Saturday, February 02, 2008

Son of a Biscuit!

This is not the way I wanted to start off my day.

I wake up around 8:30 am and 5 minutes later the carbon monoxide detector goes off. I run down stairs and remove the batteries so I can move the detector to a different location. 5 minutes later it goes off again. I give Center Point Energy a call and they said they will send someone out to take a look. I gather up the dog & cat and put them in the Cherokee. I figure it will be about 15-20 minutes before they show up. I head over to the BK Lounge for some breakfast. What I wanted was 2 sausage, egg and cheese croissants. What I received and must have ordered was 2 sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. I get home and the Center Point Energy guy shows up. He checks out the place and all is good. It's more than likely the detector is bad. So it's time to bring the pets back in the house. As I am bringing the cat back in she started to freak out and using her back claws tries to jump away from me. In the process of this happening the cat rips a 1 inch cut in to my new Marmot down jacket. Son of a BITCH! Frickin' A!

Me not so happy.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

scott said...

Did ya get it at REI? Sounds like something they would warranty :D

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator