Sunday, February 10, 2008

Buffalo Blah Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings is starting to go down hill. I remember going there 7-8 years ago and their wings were a rockin'. Aimee and I went there tonight and we both had the boneless wings...they tasted so blah. This is the second time in a row I was sorely disappointed with BW3's food. The boneless wings tonight tasted like they sat under a heat lamp for 20 minutes and the medium sauce had absolutely no flavor. BW3's was a bad decision which I regretted afterwards. Also their wings have shrunk in size. They use to have some really good large wings. Now the wings look like something you would find at your local grocery stores frozen food section. Also what happened to $.25 Tuesday wing night? I saw a sign that said it is now $.40 cents. Lame! Even on a Sunday at 7:00pm the place was packed. The next time I think about going to Bw3's I'll have to think again.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

scott said...

I have never had a good experience at BWW's.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator