Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thank You Charter Communications

Thank you Charter Communications for adding a few more High Definition channels to your already suburb line-up. I can’t tell you how long I have been waiting for TNT to be in HD. I will never miss another episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter again. I just can’t get enough of Dog's golden blonde mullet and his crime fighting posse. TNT is just the appetizer to another channel you have just added, A&E. I can’t tell you how long I have been dreaming of having A&E in HD! I now get to watch Crossing Jordan & Biography all day long. I just can’t resist turning the channel on my remote control to 795 to view this worthless pile of regurgitated programming. Today, oh today, I see you have blessed us Charter viewers with the cherry on top of the HD cake, the dessert if you will, The Weather Channel. I have been anticipating watching local weather radar. There is nothing better to watch in HD than a 2 dimensional weather map with some green rain shower blimps going west to east across my widescreen plasma HDTV. The little sun & rain shower graphics look so crisp that I feel like I’m standing in the radar map. I’m dodging little lighting bolts and high fronts. Those tropical depressions really freak me out! So Charter I salute you…(salute). May you bring some more great HD channels to your viewers like the Game Show Network, Court TV, AMC, OxygenLifetimeBET

Your loyal HD customer,
MikeyB

1 comments:

Guacaholic said...

Ah ha ha ha! Funny.

You could have Comcast, which is NOT Comcastic, and in fact SUCKS because half the time the cable is not working. Hate HATE Comcast.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator