Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend Round Up

First things first. Our new nephew was born yesterday. Wyatt Charles Nordmeyer born Oct. 13th at 3:13pm, 8lb 3oz, 20" long and a full head of hair! Congratulations to Jason & Suzie! Aimee & I are really excited because we get to be his God parents. I wasn't able to visit the Nordy's today because I had to work but hopefully in the next couple days I will be able to see the little guy and get to hold him.



Friday I went over to James' to watch Gophers hockey play their first game of the season versus RPI. Yeah I was thinking the same thing, what school is RPI. It is Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. The Gophers barely won this game as they were down 3-0 in the 2nd period. RPI folded in the 3rd giving up 3 unanswered goals. Gophers went on to win the IceBreaker Title with a win over Michigan.


Saturday Pete & I went to Murphy to ride a couple laps. We finished with 18 miles that day. It was a perfect day in the upper 50's and the trail was a little tacky making it fast & fun. Then Aimee & I went to Terrance Oaks to test out her new bike. We did a couple laps there. This week is looking pretty shitty for riding, 50's and rain. We might try to hit the River bottoms for a night ride.






Today (Sunday) I was on call so I got to sit at home in front of the TV and watch the Vikings barely edge out the Bears. Then I called my Dad to rub it in his face because they were at the game.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

anne elizabeth fern said...

Super cute!

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator