Wednesday, September 19, 2007

T Minus 2 Days

Until I leave for Moab, UT. I've been working a week ahead so I do not piss off my coworkers next week and to make it easy on myself when I get back. Sounds like we have a packed schedule in Moab which includes off-roading just about everyday, mtn biking, golfing, repelling and other site seeing. We also have to stop at Doc Holiday's grave to take a shot of Yukon Jack. There are some weird traditions with the Moab trip which I'm not surprised given Greg & Eric organize it.

I'm really excited to see Arches National Park. I'm sure I will take a billion pictures out there. We didn't get a chance to see Arches the last time we drove through. I better see a coyote with TNT roller skates chasing a roadrunner or I will be sorely disappointed.

Since I will be in Moab for a week I also dropped off the Bianchi at Hollywood Cycles to have the rear wheel trued, new brake pads installed and have the brake levers rebuilt. It should be in tip top shape by the time I get back for some fall riding.

I'll have my notebook with me in Moab and I'll try to find some internet access at a Starbucks or somewhere to update everyone!

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator