Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm Back!!

Oh hells yes! I'm back from Moab, UT! What a frickin' awesome trip!!! I can't wait to go back again! I took over 800 pictures so I'll just run through some of the highlights.

Jeepin'! That's the main reason for going. We did 5 trails while we were there, Gold Bar Rim, Fins and Things, Porcupine Rim, Kane Creek Canyon and Hells Revenge. The Cherokee performed flawlessly!





Repelling. We went into Arches National Park and did some canyoneering and 4 repels. This is totally worth doing if you get a chance. You get to see a part of the park than 95% of visitors do not see.



Biking. We rented some sweet full suspension bikes and went to the Slickrock Bike Trail. Extreme is an understatement for this trail. You better be in the best shape of your life and have no fear of breaking bones. I ended up with a bruised tail bone.

Arches National Park. Take a few mile hikes and you will be able to see all of those rad arches from the postcards like Landscape Arch, Double O Arch & Delicate Arch.





Once I comb through the 800 pictures I will post up some to my Photobucket to share with everyone. We are already thinking of a Moab 09' trip with more couples (& singles).
-MikeyB
 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator