Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Flooding


Here in Apple Valley/Lakeville area were received around 5-7" of rain last night which caused some flash flooding. The picture is just an example of what HWY 42 looked like in some spots. Some people might think to themselves, "ah I better stay in the house.", but not Aimee & I. After watching the 10pm news and seeing all the pictures we decided to take a little joy ride in the Cherokee around Apple Valley. There were a bunch of cars stalled on HWY 42 with a bunch of dumb asses trying to warn on coming traffic. They should be lucky that they were not run over. I would say the deepest spot I could find was around 2-3 feet. I put the Cherokee in 4wd and drove threw the puddles like a hot knife threw butter. With a Jeep Cherokee on 35" tires there wasn't much to worry about unless I decided to drive into a lake.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator