Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fall Paintball 2005



We returned today from our fall paintball trip up north at Andy's Land. It was a beautiful weekend with temps in the 60's and not a cloud in the sky. We started out overloading my Cherokee with everything but the kitchen sink. We had a rack in the front & rear hitch to help carry our gear. Because the weather was so great it made the nights a bit chilly because there were no clouds to help keep the temps up. I was getting rather cold in my sleeping bag so I will have to put a REI mummy bag on my x-mas list this year. We all had a fun time although we (PL crew) ran into some issues because we were using some old paintballs & Corey forgot to bring his hopper. I can't wait until the spring paintball & I really want to go up on a Thursday for the spring fling so I can get an extra day to R&R & work on our camp sites. James, Kris & Andy D., you all better be ready for the spring. You can find all the pictures here.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator