Sunday, April 11, 2010

90/365

I competed (or lack there of) in the Ragnarök 105 race today. 105 miles of gravel roads and minimum maintenance roads throughout the Red Wing area. I made it to the Zumbro Falls 55 mile check point in 5 hrs and 47 min. I decided enough is enough so I dropped out there. My hat goes off to the people that can finish this type of race, not only finish but kick some ass as the top time was 6hrs 14min, which is completely insane! If I do decide to try this again next year, I will need to drop at least 30lbs and train, train, train. Also a different bike would help. I would prefer to just take pictures of the race. BTW time for a new point and shoot camera

April 10, 2010

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator