Thursday, May 07, 2009

Is This Thing On?

It has been a while since I updated this interweb blog. Nothing new with Baby B. Aimee has been going to her 1 week appointments and so far nothing has really changed. Tuesday is her next appointment and due date. If nothing progresses then we get to pick a day for Aimee to be induced because the hospital does not let patients go past 41 weeks. I'm getting really excited and can't wait for the arrival! I know Aimee can't wait too so she can get a good night sleep and stop peeing every 45 minutes. Baby B will have a blog and the link will be posted once she arrives.

So...In other news I have been mtn biking like a crazy maniac. I go 3-4 times a week and I am loving the new Niner bike. I flipped over my handle bars last Friday night and bruised a couple ribs. It hurt like hell for a couple of days. I have to get as much riding in as I can before Baby comes.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator