Thursday, March 05, 2009

Me Again

My favorite season is starting to come to an end. The snow is melting and before you know it spring will have sprung. I was able to get out ice fishing a lot this year thanks to an understanding fantastic wife. The lakes fished this year include Crystal, Marion, Orchard, Prior and Mille Lacs. I would like to forget about Mille Lacs but I am optimistic that there are fish still left in that lake. I guess we will confirm this when we go up in August. I caught lots of crappie but nothing with size which is kind of odd. I'm surprised all of the hours fished that I didn't pick up a pike or walleye. The new Clam ice house worked awesome because now 2 people can fish 2 holes in the house or I can fit up to 4 people and some tip-ups outside. I'll have to check out Orchard lake in the spring for some crappie. Check out that whopper on the right. That monster bluegill was caught on Prior, not surprised there.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

MikeyB said...

Hey I caught the fish ;)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator