Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Urban Assault

I'm getting giddy for the Urban Assault ride on Sunday. From what I hear this will be the largest Urban Assault ride for any first time city with over 400 registered riders. Among those registered are Aimee and I, Kris and Pete and some of Aimee's coworkers. You start and finish at Freewheel Bikes in Minneapolis and you ride to 8 checkpoints within 3 hours. These checkpoints have crazy contests for the riders to participate in. One of the checkpoints is the REI in Bloomington so I think this ride will be over 30 miles. I'm going to throw the 17t cog and some flats on the 29er before the event. It should be a great time rain or shine.

BTW MORBID celebrated its first birthday. Get ready for the terrible twos because we should be kicking some ass in our second year of existence.


-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator