Thursday, July 24, 2008

Substance

I guess I better post something up other than YouTube videos. So what have I been up to, you ask? I've been mountain biking as much as the weather allows. I went out to Murphy-Hanrehan on Monday. Petey & I went to Terrace Oaks on Tuesday. Yesterday I went to Lebanon Hills, which was packed. There were some newbies out at Leb and some bike snobs from what I could tell. I hate bike snobs that think they're the shit. Tonight is the MORC group ride at Lebanon Hills. For some reason I am really sore today from yesterdays ride. I tweaked my neck yesterday so the muscles are a little achy today. Check out the pictures Scott took the last time we all went to Murphy-Hanrehan.

Aimee and I are getting organized for our trip to Glacier National Park. I have been watching the weather and it looks totally awesome out there. Highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 40's with low dew points. We have plenty of hikes planned and I can't wait to check out the rest of the park we missed because of the fires of '03 where 144,000 acres burned. This time of the year the wildflowers are in full bloom which is just stunning to see. A few other things I can't wait to see is the Many Glacier Hotel, Iceberg Lake (I hope there are some icebergs) and the Granite park Chalet.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator