Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snow Job

The first snow of the year finally arrived. The rainy mess of a day yesterday turning into a nice frozen snowy slop overnight. I froze my ass off walking to the transit station today and then the bus was 10 minutes late because they could not get the emergency brake to disengage. Luckily I got my new puffy jacket last week to keep me warm. I must say Mountain Hardwear makes some pretty good gear. My upper body stayed toasty warm because of my jacket while my legs and face turned into popsicles. I don't mind the cold but when that wind is whipping at me at 25mph it's a bit chilly. I know it sounds lazy but I might drive to the transit station and sit in my Jeep until the bus arrives. I stay warm and the Jeep gets started more during the winter.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator