Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pink Houses

We are having our 'Fall Fusion' holiday kick off here at work. This year Best Buy has John Mellencamp coming to play live in the south parking lot. Last year we had Lenny Kravitz which kicked some major ass but I guess John Mellencamp will have to do. I will have to snag as many drink tickets as I can and I'm sure 'Cougar' will start to hurt so good. (hahaha did you get that...I made a funny.)


Edit: Back to work this morning...a little tired. Great concert last night. Mellencamp played mostly his hits like Pink Houses, Jack And Diane, Small Town & R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. then some newer stuff which sounded pretty good.

1 comments:

pete said...

Yeah! Comments are back! SPAM SPAM SPAM.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator